Sunday, May 20, 2012

Starting

So I've decided to finally start putting down my thoughts on here. Felt so much easier then to carry them around in my mind all the time. For some reason I can't seem to share them with anyone. It's not that it's something really horrible or sad, it's just some things I just can't seem to find the right moment to talk about it. I got the tip to just write them down here. It will make it a bit more easier on my mind so I thought, why not?

Not really sure at this moment what to write down since I haven't really woken up 100% yet. Had some problems keeping my hours right. Kinda was up during nights and slept during the days, which I really don't recommend. It makes you much easier to get depressed and who wants to be depressed really? 

I was watching the Icy hockey VM games between Finland and Russia(Yay Russia won). The time was about 15.30 when I felt I could'nt be up anymore so I went to bed, woke up just before 04.00 am. Its already light outside and it does'nt feel like it's that early to be honest. Would be lovely to see a sunrise though!

My plans today are uhm, nothing really. I guess I will just play some modern warfare 3 and wait for my love to wake up. Which is probably going to be about 6-7 hours since he went to bed when I woke up. Bummer if you ask me.

I've been thinking quite a bit about the whole move from Sweden to Norway to be able to live with my fiancee. I came to Norway about February 24th and been here since then. So it's been almost three months now. The plans was to move later on this year but it was so hard saying goodbye everytime we had to. But now I'm here so we dont have to deal with that anymore which is great. But I sure do miss my mother and my family.

We are going to Sweden soon though so I will get to meet them. My sister recently got a little baby boy I have'nt met yet so hopefully I will meet them all when we go to Sweden. Been so long since I've held a little baby, can't wait until I can do it again! 

When we're in Sweden we're going to sort out the apartment I have there so I can pass it on. No point in having two is it? Ofcourse we're going to meet up with my family and hopefully do something fun. Not sure what though since my mother and her husband probably will be working at that time. But we'll find something out. Really can't wait til we're there. Going there the 24th of June so it's not ages away even though it sure does feel like it.

Anyhow, going to end it here and go do something else. Still yawning so sitting here is not really helping it! 


"The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling it was the best conversation you've ever had"

Over and out! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment